Guess who came to visit....

I was the HAPPIEST today. I was planning on giving Rocky a bath but my father popped up and we know Rocky isn't a fan so when he saw him NO BUENO. I covered him up and began working. About an hour later, I began to check on him again and he was basking. I screamed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loudly. I saw my Rocky!!! He is so chunky!!!! He didn't look the same in the face and was delayed in motion. I asked him (LOL) if he was hungry...upon seeing bugs, he lost his mind. I fed him but he didn't drink so I begged him to have salad. He ate a little...
I didn't want to feed him many bugs in case he went right back but...
within 10 minutes, he started banging on the cage to get out....awwwwwwwwww my Rocky.
My heart is so full!!!

To be continued....

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Good Morning All.... Rocky has resumed brumating but I am okay. I ordered a new hide for him @xp29 you know I had to do SOMETHING lol. I also thank goodness am in a better place. I revisited the thought of a second beardie again thinking maybe they won't brumate at the same time but everyone around me gave me a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They are so annoying LOL This is the only place that understands LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I was going to guess Santa 🎅 lol, but I'm happy Rocky came out to say high! Then again he DID get a present ........ :)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I know! I only left water out but today I decided to leave a salad out and I am glad because he ate some. I didn't see him but some is missing. I am starting to think Rocky may be pulling a fast one on me...perhaps he needs a break from ME LOL. He had his eyes opened at one point, he stayed in the hide holding on to my sweatshirt. Most of it is outside of the hide, he just holds the end of it. :love:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He uses it for a security blanket, that is to sweet

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Well, I am glad I enjoyed my cuddled when I did. After some hiding and peeking. Rocky is down for the count again. He ate today (pooped yesterday)- but he just scratched for quite some time and went back in his hide. :cautious: I will be okay, I will be okay- that is what I keep telling myself.
I should've known when he didn't tackle me for the window something was up but like a good parent, I just let him be and observed!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom