Growth on Beardie’s mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoGuy515

Beardie name(s)
Goro
This is right after my last post, though she seems to be doing much better after getting the new uvb. I’m just a little more concerned now after everything. It originally just looked like food stuck to her lip but after closely inspecting it after a few days it doesn’t seem to be. I *lightly* scratched at it to see if it was just food, but it didn’t come up and pulled her lip down, so it seems to be some sort of growth. Please share some insight, see if I can fix it at home because vets are expensive.

Attachments

• 0DDB4386-23BE-40EE-A6FB-15E57AA4C783.jpeg
    0DDB4386-23BE-40EE-A6FB-15E57AA4C783.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 82

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This is right after my last post, though she seems to be doing much better after getting the new uvb. I’m just a little more concerned now after everything. It originally just looked like food stuck to her lip but after closely inspecting it after a few days it doesn’t seem to be. I *lightly* scratched at it to see if it was just food, but it didn’t come up and pulled her lip down, so it seems to be some sort of growth. Please share some insight, see if I can fix it at home because vets are expensive.
@AHBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom