Growth chart?

Pward

Hello! I am just curious if anyone has a reliable growth chart I can look at to make sure my little friend is healthy.
We got them in January and the gal said they were 3-4 months old, but I believe they were like 1-2 months old to be honest.
Right now they are 15.5 inches and 190 grams. I’m assuming they are between 6-7 months old. Thank you in advance for any info!

Attachments

• 2137D2A9-CB12-403A-9498-B10128B946E2.jpeg
    2137D2A9-CB12-403A-9498-B10128B946E2.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 123

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello! I am just curious if anyone has a reliable growth chart I can look at to make sure my little friend is healthy.
We got them in January and the gal said they were 3-4 months old, but I believe they were like 1-2 months old to be honest.
Right now they are 15.5 inches and 190 grams. I’m assuming they are between 6-7 months old. Thank you in advance for any info!
Beautiful dragon --- dragons grow at their own rate - w/ good surface basking temps good UVB NO coils please and a good diet your dragon should grow to his potential -- if you post a pic of him / her on a table flat surface tail in the air vent to the camera we should be able to determine sex

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom