great online breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrozen87

I decided to start a thread about great online breeders. So this way people who are thinking about buying bearded dragons online would have our reviews of the places that we have had experience with. Their are breeders out their that are outstanding and others breeders that are not so great. So if you have bought a bearded dragon online and would like to discuss you're experience with the breeder or the store, put down the site and the goods and the bad. I'll start off by saying that hgdragons.com is one of the best breeders that i have worked with so far. I ordered a male from them and he is very healthy and happy. They were very helpful and very nice and answered all of my annoying questions. I would recommend them to anyone. Now let's see what everyone else has to say and see what breeder or store they would recommend. And please remember it is for online breeder's or store's that anyone can order from.

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
My #1 favorite is Tom Clarke at Baltimorebeardies.com I have 2 of his and I was very pleased with his customer service and with his beardies. I got a trans leatherback and a hypo leatherback through him.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
david carolinaclassicdragons.com
tom tnddragons.com
nick dynastydragonz.com
dan outbackdragonranch.com

Thats just a few of the breeders taht i have personally dealt with.

Lunatic768

Mike at sunshinedragons.com

i picked up my dragon from him and after he showed me all of his dragons he gave me lights and crickets for free and a hookup for a huge cage for cheap, and he got me a hookup for the rest of my supplies at show prices. it was great
he also has an awesome selection and was great to deal with

also thanks for starting this thread, its good to have all these in one place

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
cheryl at Rioreptiles.com she is amazing... answered all my stupid questions, has taught me how to breed my own feeders, sent me some feeders to start, and is overall a great person!! She has lovely dragons, that she hand feeds/handles all the time to be sure you get a loving dragon

I would recommend her to everyone

phrozen87

Original Poster
I bought a citrus from atomic lizard ranch and she doesnt show her color all the time but when i put her in the water she is as bright as can be. And the lady from atomic lizard ranch was very nice and helpful. She even sent me a pamphlet with everything they eat and what they need to stay healthy.

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
since i have so many lol i thought id put my two cents in.

tnd dragons i drove tom nuts for weeks but my baby girl Neysa is the cutest little thing.
barbara sent me my beautiful big girl Niayah, shes a snuggle bug.
georgia bearded dragons are just awesome we have a snow, leusistic, and radiant red from them and couldnt be happier.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
IMG_1680.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom