Great changes!

A couple weeks ago I got Pogo the T5. Before I got it he basked a lot, would get up to eat but very seldom got up ON his legs unless he was chasing bugs. He has gotten so much more active since I got the T5. I usually feed crickets, Dubai’s, and a couple super worms with the tweezers. This morning he was leaping up to grab the bugs off the tweezers. It was awesome! I’ve included couple new pictures

IMG_0954.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 61

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
A couple weeks ago I got Pogo the T5. Before I got it he basked a lot, would get up to eat but very seldom got up ON his legs unless he was chasing bugs. He has gotten so much more active since I got the T5. I usually feed crickets, Dubai’s, and a couple super worms with the tweezers. This morning he was leaping up to grab the bugs off the tweezers. It was awesome! I’ve included couple new pictures

View attachment 81187
Thats great hes doing well --- are you feeding him salads ?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He looks very happy 😊
Aee you giving him calcium daily and a multivitamin a couple times per week? He needs thise also if not. With good lighting, good food, and calcium and vitamins he shoukd be a part ofvyour family for years to come 🙂

PogosMom2

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pogo
He looks very happy 😊
Aee you giving him calcium daily and a multivitamin a couple times per week? He needs thise also if not. With good lighting, good food, and calcium and vitamins he shoukd be a part ofvyour family for years to come 🙂
Yes he’s getting all that. I’m just amazed at the change the light made 😊

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The lighting is the backbone of good husbandry. Once you get that right everything else mostly falls into place 🙂

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom