Gotcha Day.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It's hard to believe but it's been a year since I brought Snicker Doodles home. She was my birthday gift from my girlfriend last year. ( i was informed notta chance in he// I was getting another one this year lmao 🤣)
This is my girl posing for me, ( can you see the arroganc..... self esteem dripping off her 😁)

Attachments

• 20230411_061958.jpg
    20230411_061958.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230411_061945.jpg
    20230411_061945.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 71

shmoomunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Scooby
It's hard to believe but it's been a year since I brought Snicker Doodles home. She was my birthday gift from my girlfriend last year. ( i was informed notta chance in he// I was getting another one this year lmao 🤣)
This is my girl posing for me, ( can you see the arroganc..... self esteem dripping off her 😁)
She's a beauty!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yup that song is stuck in my head now too lol 😆

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
She is a very beauty! She knows for sure that this is her day.;)
And she is very lucky to get to you, so I can only wish her a lot of delicious bugs🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳 + 🐛🐛🐛 :ROFLMAO:, many time outside and everything she likes!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thank you all 🙂.
Of all my beardies she is my favorite, friggen attitude for days 🥴

Hatchi

Beardie name(s)
Alfred AKA The UlanBaby
Aw Snicker Doodles is SOOOOO cute. Yeah your right. Lotsa self esteem!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom