Good Calcium Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salemon3

Hi! I'm compiling a list of calcium brands. I know some brands are better than others and some contain oysters (which I've heard aren't that great).
What are some good/bad calcium brands. This is what I have so far

Good Brands:
  1. Arcadia
  2. Rep-Cal
  3. Flukers
  4. Exo-Terra
Bad Brands:
  1. ZooMed Repti-Cal & ZooMed multivit with D3
  2. Nature Zone
  3. Zilla Calcium Sprays (or any sort of spray/liquid)
Constructive criticism, articles, and more info are appreciated!

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Newborn to half grown says every feeding. Half grown to sub adult every second feeding and adults are every 3rd feeding. They have an indoor and outdoor formula. Sorry I’m not familiar with the repashy but I know it’s recommended by a lot of keepers.

Salemon3

Original Poster
Newborn to half grown says every feeding. Half grown to sub adult every second feeding and adults are every 3rd feeding. They have an indoor and outdoor formula. Sorry I’m not familiar with the repashy but I know it’s recommended by a lot of keepers.
All good. And sorry to keep bugging you. But for every feeding for a small dragon, does that mean for the 3 meals they eat a day, all of them should be dusted? Or 1 feeding a day max dusted.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
No worries your not bugging me lol. I think it means every feeding but don’t quote me on that. Lightly dusted not shake and bake coated😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom