Good bye Addy May

Technically Addy wasn't a beardie, she was our ferret.
But I'm not a member of any ferret forum so i thought i would post here.
Addy was the last of 5 ferrets we have had over the last 10 plus years. Saddly we had to have her euthanized today. She is going to missed tremendously. It was a hard decision to make but it was the right thing to do. She had developed cancer and it took a toll in less than 6 months. She lived for more than 8 years, all except 1 did. The vets here keep telling me that 5 years is the max, they are wrong. (Anyone know what the name for a group of ferrets is?) They are called a business lol (it's well deserved) Ferrets are like beardies in some ways, they are very much not an idea pet for everyone, but if they ARE the right pet, they are beyond rewarding. Saddly our ferret family has ended with the passing of Addy May, we will not be getting more ferrets in the future, that chaper is over.
Addy and the others ( Ferris , Bhuella, Odis, & Coco bean) have left us with amazing memories and stories, they all traveled all over America with us, to parks, streams, waterfalls, rock hounding, you name it. Also like beardies they captivated everyone we encountered in our travels with them. Today is a sad day indeed, thank you for taking the time read this, and even though loosing a pet is heart wrenching, if i could do it all over again i wouldn't change a dog gone thing.

Attachments

• IMG_3801.jpg
    IMG_3801.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3809.jpg
    IMG_3809.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 77

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
awwww she's a cutie! i'm sorry she's no longer physically with you. i know she's still there in your heart.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra

tedbubz

Beardie name(s)
Ted (1 year 2 mo) Western Bearded Dragon - Pogona minor minor)
I'm so sorry, RIP Addy. She's such a beautiful soul. It seems like you were the best companion she could've asked for. Wishing you well ❤

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

Dinky26

Beardie name(s)
Mango
So sorry for your loss.
The loss of any pet is so hard.
At least you can say she’s not in pain anymore.
🙏🙏

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom