Good Bearded Books??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any recommendations? I've seen many out a few seem outdated and I am sure the literature has changed somewhat since 1997 :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I really can't recommend any. All that i've seen have all been made many years ago, we've come a long way knowledge-wise since then and I haven't seen any books edited to include/exclude new information.

Honestly this site and the people on it are the best bet anyone has at getting good and proper information on bearded dragons. There is so much experience here from so many different people, it's great (and free... :mrgreen: )

-Brandon

mgodfriaux

Hatchling Member
I have the animal planet one and one called the bearded dragon manual they both have good and bad information in them but more good I thinkthink

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
claudiusx":8plalxgg said:
I really can't recommend any. All that i've seen have all been made many years ago, we've come a long way knowledge-wise since then and I haven't seen any books edited to include/exclude new information.

Honestly this site and the people on it are the best bet anyone has at getting good and proper information on bearded dragons. There is so much experience here from so many different people, it's great (and free... :mrgreen: )

-Brandon

I completely agree with this post.

BeardedDaddy

Original Poster
claudiusx":zgjdgnyk said:

-Brandon

Ordered it thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom