Good adhesive for decorating the enclosure

GroguBeardieMom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Grogu
I am getting a new enclosure for my beardie and I am planning on decorating it with rocks. I am also a rockhound and I have lots of nice rocks and crystals. I have been trying to decide how I want to decorate it and have decided to put some of my rocks and crystals in the enclosure. I am wondering about adhesives that are beardie safe and will also at some point be able to remove the rocks and crystals in the future if I need to. I would appreciate any and all suggestions about what adhesives are recommended. The enclosure I am getting is the one from dubiaroaches.com, it is 4X2X2. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can help me with!!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Hi, I am not sure about the crystals and would be mindful of swallowing/choking hazards but with rocks, I just put them down and they stay in place.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom