Good adhesive for decorating the enclosure

GroguBeardieMom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Grogu
I am getting a new enclosure for my beardie and I am planning on decorating it with rocks. I am also a rockhound and I have lots of nice rocks and crystals. I have been trying to decide how I want to decorate it and have decided to put some of my rocks and crystals in the enclosure. I am wondering about adhesives that are beardie safe and will also at some point be able to remove the rocks and crystals in the future if I need to. I would appreciate any and all suggestions about what adhesives are recommended. The enclosure I am getting is the one from dubiaroaches.com, it is 4X2X2. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can help me with!!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Hi, I am not sure about the crystals and would be mindful of swallowing/choking hazards but with rocks, I just put them down and they stay in place.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom