Good accessories for 100 gallon tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
alexgilliss":1nekn2w1 said:
Does anyone know some good “accessories” for a 100 gallon tank? Ex: Basking rock, hammock, etc.
Use natural decor Real rocks like slate or such real plants , corkbark tubes .think about giving them some Substrate to live in and make it bio they will be able to hunt and dig etc much more to work with in terms of how you can use your decor . Real rocks look good and help with nails and give them something to warm up on and rub against when shedding same with cork tubes love laying on and running though them also with natural decor you'll offer them so much more textures and you'll have something unique as nothing from nature is quite the same rather then something that is poly resin off the shelf

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Do you already have the 100 gallon tank on hand?
If so, maybe post a few pictures for us so we can get an idea of placement for lighting
distance, etc.

Tracie

alexgilliss

Original Poster
Drache613":45yxw621 said:
Hello,

If so, maybe post a few pictures for us so we can get an idea of placement for lighting
distance, etc.

Tracie

I have it on hand, I am not gonna use it for another few months just want to get an idea of what i’m going to need. I have a 24 inch Reptisun 5.0 T5 UBV bulb It is 4’x2’x20”
110078-3777811383.jpg

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
alexgilliss":57221rku said:
Drache613":57221rku said:
Hello,

distance, etc.

Tracie

I have it on hand, I am not gonna use it for another few months just want to get an idea of what i’m going to need. I have a 24 inch Reptisun 5.0 T5 UBV bulb It is 4’x2’x20”
110078-3777811383.jpg
A 5.0 bulb is not enough could still use it though just make sure you have a 10.0 for the bask area and could use the 5.0 to have a gradual change of lower uvb going to none all the way on the cool side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom