Gone for June

Status
Not open for further replies.

theWERM

hi, i'm going to be gone for a month (i'm leaving on friday) and i have someone who is going to be staying at my house and will be caring for my reptiles. the problem is thet are not going to be here for the last week and i'm worried about them, there might be someone that may come over to take care of them one or of the days buts thats not even for sure. What do you guys think i should do?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
How old are your beardies? If they're within the adult age range, it'll be ok to leave them alone for a few days. Just be sure to give them some extra food before your friend leaves on the last day.

The worst you'll go home to is a poop smeared viv.
Are their lights set on timers?

theWERM

Original Poster
they are turning a year old sometime this june. yes all the lights are set on timers, how much extra do you guys suggust i feed them? last time i over fed one and he threw up :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Are your little guys one of those who'd eat everything in their bowl/plate regardless if they're hungry or not? Because you coul just leave a bowl of food and let them pick at it when they get hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom