Gizmo and Spyro

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizzyandSpyro

Hello everyone!
I finally decided to register for an account on here because I come here often for advice and other such things. My name is Madison, and my boyfriend and I each have beardies that are about 9 months old now. My female is named Gizmo aka Gizzy, and his is Spyro or Spy.
Their favorite veggy is Mustard greens and they love all fruits and can't pick a favorite.
Each are in their own separate tanks and unable to see another. Gizzys favorite thing in her cage is currently a silver plastic Christmas ornament that is hanging from the top screen. She loves to either nip at it or push it back and forth. Spyros favorite thing in his cage are his stacked rocks. He also has an ornament but isn't as fascinated by them as Gizmo is.
They are both fancy beardies. Although they both started off looking dull, they're each slowly developing their own sense of color. Gizzy is getting some orange and yellow, and Spyro is getting alot of dark orange and bright red. I can't wait to see what they will look like later in their lifetime.
Getting a bearded dragon was the best thing we could have done. They are their own characters and we learn something new about who they are every day. I could go on and on about the funny things they do.
Would love to hear from others about things their beardies seem to love in their enclosures.
Looking forward to reading everyone's stories and advice!!

watercolor

They sound so cute!! I wish I could see them. :)

Koa LOVES his reptile hammock, and I've heard they're quite popular among most beardies. The idea of plastic ornaments sounds fun, I should try that sometime! (Maybe around Christmas! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom