Getting familiar

Khjojo

So my daughter just got her first bearded. And I am kind of in the dark regarding care. She is doing well so far but my question is.....
I have 2 sugar gliders that require a very similar diet. I supply my suggies with a blended frozen then thawed food cubes. They consist of calcium fortified frozen oj concentrate, plain whole milk yogurt, unsweetened applesauce, ground turkey or chicken and scrambled eggs(no additives)?oats, and multiple veggies and fruits. I blend fresh and freeze in ice cube trays.. I pull a cube each night for them. Could I make something similar for her bearded? Maybe without some of those ingredients? Just curious if I could make her something when I make mine. She is doing the fresh which I also do with my suggies just thought maybe I could make something similar for her bearded. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Congratulations on your new little one. It sounds like you & your daughter are having a great time with
her already.
Sure, reptiles are lactose intolerant so no dairy should be in the slurry. However, you can use an organic,
non dairy soy yogurt (plain or flavored) to put in a slurry. Are you wanting to do a blended greens type of
slurry, correct?

Tracie

Khjojo

Original Poster
Hello,

Congratulations on your new little one. It sounds like you & your daughter are having a great time with
her already.
Sure, reptiles are lactose intolerant so no dairy should be in the slurry. However, you can use an organic,
non dairy soy yogurt (plain or flavored) to put in a slurry. Are you wanting to do a blended greens type of
slurry, correct?

Tracie
Yes. Greens and vegetables maybe a bit of unsweetened applesauce to get a good consistency is what I was thinking

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom