Getting a pair of Yellow Tail Cribos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Hey Guys,
No pics till Thursday, So don't kill me just yet LOL. But my wife and I decided, with heavy hearts, to stop breeding Crested Geckos...still keeping a few as pets but having so many has begun to sap the joy out of keeping them... and we are trading the majority of our gecko colony off for an adult pair of Yellow Tailed Cribos. Giant Kingsnakes, essentially. HECKS YEAH!!!
God Bless,
Aaron

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Original Poster
zimbabwepegasus":be956 said:
oooooooo! can't wait for the pics! Where are you picking them up from?
A breeder in Tennessee named Jackson listed a few for trade looking for Rhacodactylus geckos. They're 7 foot adults, ready to breed so I'm STOKED!!!
God Bless,
Aaron

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I began to doubt my decision as the FedEx truck pulled up. The driver must think someone in my family died. A 6ft 275 lb man wearing all black comes out crying and hands him the box...
I am going to miss those little sticky toed monsters SO much. I miss them already. We have hope for a few pets in the eggs that cook in the pet room...but we raised their parents up from babies. What the heck was I thinking?
Lets hope that the Cribos dull some of this pain...Sorry for the ramblings.
God Bless,
Aaron

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
aw honey... it's gonna be okay.
You'll get your cribos tomorrow and be nicely occupied. And you'll have more sticky toed monsters soon!

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey All,
Got a pretty shabbily packed box in at noon (an old speaker box with a styro box in it with NO HEATPACK...) Pulled out 1.1 (unlabeled...so probing tomorrow...another adventure) YT Cribos. The first one has a very minor nose rub, I suspect from the shipping bag as he/she was pushing to get out the whole time. The second is big and pristine. I'm stoked! They act just like elapids!!! Very fast and strong, but not at all aggro...but might be from being cold.
Anyway, without further ado our new Cribos!!!
Number One with slight nose rub:
DSC00940.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

Number 2:
DSC00944.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

Thanks for looking,
God Bless,
Aaron

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Original Poster
And ZP,
We had a little red baby hatch out last night, so we were without Crested Geckos for about 6 hours...lol.
God Bless,
Aaron

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
cooooooool!
wow.. they are just incredible! I just love their head structure, so intelligent and badass. I gotta get me some of them big ole colubrids. more leaning toward eastern indigo...

LOL 6 hours?! Glad you made it through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom