Genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblade

I remember the terms Het and Hypo from biology/micro in high school and college. However, I am trying to find a comprehensive write up about it with regards to bloodlines and breeding. I have done some google searches to no avail. Maybe I am just not searching the right thing.

At any rate I am doing research as I am seriously considering building a reptile care facility and trying to do my best to get all the information I need collated and indexed.

I am considering this because I have always been a reptile enthusiast and where I am at to find a quality/healthy reptile I generally have to drive over 100 miles or have one shipped. I would love to turn my passion/hobby into something more than that if I could.

Thanks,

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
i'm sure you could contact one of the breeders on this site (pm them or something) and they could probably help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom