Gender?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
I want to be close with her and I try to hold her but she doesn’t seem to like it. Sometimes she will stay for a minute and then fights to break free 😞 she probably totally hates me now with all the bothering for picture taking lol She will eat foods from my hand though.
oh that is a HUMONGOUS step with hand feeding even my dragon doesn't let me do that but that's normal like I said try and hold her for 15+ minutes each day

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
So, a week later and maybe she’s letting me hold her a minute or two longer. I guess I will keep working with her little by little. She seems to be a tough one to win over lol She does love eating foods off my fingers though 😂😂

smaugthebeardie3756

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
You can try putting a piece of clothing or something in her enclosure that smells like you so she gets used to it and associates the smell with safety.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I got my bearded dragon(Shes my profile pic) on Jan. 9th. whats her age reference based on her size? Becuz that it visible and it defidently looks like a female but without a flashlight, it can trick you sometimes but under the flashlight, it looks like femal 100%:)

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
Ok last time I posted pics of my Dexie on this thread was the end of Feb. When I lift her tail now a month plus later she looks like a boy to me. I even had a shadow shot where she looked female. These pics below look like a boy. Can anyone help lol

Attachments

• 7A966B51-9938-48A7-BFD8-EF46D5053C24.jpeg
    7A966B51-9938-48A7-BFD8-EF46D5053C24.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 39C62212-B31C-4219-A680-9574654BBE32.jpeg
    39C62212-B31C-4219-A680-9574654BBE32.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 271CF16C-3284-43A9-9558-D0B55D2CC1AF.jpeg
    271CF16C-3284-43A9-9558-D0B55D2CC1AF.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 85

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok last time I posted pics of my Dexie on this thread was the end of Feb. When I lift her tail now a month plus later she looks like a boy to me. I even had a shadow shot where she looked female. These pics below look like a boy. Can anyone help lol
I see two bumps Dexie is a Dex -- male

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
I know right!?! I thought I was seeing things but I’m glad someone else sees the bumps also 🤣

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
I guess the shadow shot I had that made it look female was because it was too young still lol

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Yeah you can't really tell when they're young but at least now you know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom