Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I hope Des looks just like your dragon when older, they could have been twins when your was a youngster. I love your dragon.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I love your dragon, too, Michele. :D :D I especially liked the chasing cricket one and the one where he's pretty much full. The look is, "do I have to eat anymore, Mommy?" He's so big for such a young one. :D :D And he's soooo cute, I'm glad he's a snuggler, that' really alot of fun. I'm glad he gives you joy, too, you deserve it. It will be interesting to watch him as he gets bigger and bigger and bigger, maybe bigger than Daddy? You never know.

Glad you take so many pictures, I just love to see him grow!

Snuggles,
Deb

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Michele!! Just stopping by to check on you and Gem. Those pics and videos were so precious!! He look like such a character. He's gettin so big :D Hope you are well.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you Lori,Diane,Morgan,Amy,Beardednoob,Deb,and Kat. I love sharing Gem's pictures and videos with all of you :D

I weighed and measured him Sat night...164 grams and 15'' !! :shock: :D He's not even 4 months old yet and he is already big enough to eat supers! I'm not gonna start him on those just yet though.
He shed his whole head yesterday including eyes,ears, nostrils,and beard. His color is even more spectacular now :D

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Ah Michele the pics are so great! And the vidoes too!!! I love the one of him eating!

I can't believe how fast he is growing and how beautiful he is..

You are doing a fantastic job as his mommy that's for sure!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
fresnowitte":1k3yckp6 said:
What? :shock: 164 grams and 15"? :mrgreen:
Didn't I tell you to cut back on the sides of beef at 14"? :lol:
14''?? Ohhhh,I thought you said 24''! :lol: :lol:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Today's weigh-in and measurement...184 grams and 15.25'' :D

Today is exactly 2 months since Gemini has been with me :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Congratulations Michele and Gemini! :D
(On the 2 months together)

WOW!!! :shock: Gemini you are getting so big fella...Keep up the great spoiling Michele. :)

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I could be wrong but maybe just maybe I saw someone got a full page on the Calendar :wink: Congrats!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
vickson420":3p0yfh76 said:
I could be wrong but maybe just maybe I saw someone got a full page on the Calendar :wink: Congrats!

Oh that would be so great, Michele! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
Vicky, did you get the sneak pic d/t being a moderator, or has Alex released the calendar contents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom