Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":17ryb786 said:
Michele you are gonna have to put the actual page that T's intro is on in the subject title. :lol:
13 pages what a little celebrity. :lol:

I'm with Tom he will be just fine. :mrgreen: ..but I know the waiting is unbearable. :)

gulfbrzdawn":17ryb786 said:
Just like a man to tell a bunch of women to relax when expecting a baby! :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, Tom, your forgiven, but I think the actual intro will be page 14 or 15 at this rate! :roll:
asking09.gif
gulfbrzdawn":17ryb786 said:
Could one of you mods shut down the site to the other users who are not waiting for Little T to arrive? They are making the site sluggish due to overposting! Thank You! :mrgreen:

Little T..... where are thee????
:laughhard:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Diane
Is she flipping out? Tell her not to worry I am sure littleT is doing just fine and soon it will be all over. I am glad her mom is there. Do me a favor tell her to sit down and have some shrimp salad before she passes out(she will understand).

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":1g7eih0i said:
Michele said since there was about a 3 hr delay with the plane arriving, the supervisors had to meet the trucks so it delayed everything! Poor Michele, she is at her wit's end! Her mom is with her now.
3 hour delay?!?!?! Why?!?!?! It couldn't possibly be weather related.

Oh man, poor Michele must be on edge. Shoot, I am and I'm not the one expecting a baby!

So now what????

TheWolfmanTom":1g7eih0i said:
Well someone on the thread has to be the voice of reason!!
And damn you all for making me have to do it...........lol
Oh sure, attack us poor saps at our weakest moments
smiley1627.gif

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah, her mom brought her some favorites for lunch. Yes, she needs to eat something. She's gonna call me back when he arrives. It BETTER be before I have to leave here at 12:45. :roll:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sigh......still waiting :(
Thank you everyone for waiting IMpatiently with me :wink:
Vicky,I will try to eat some shrimp salad now.

Diane,thank you for keeping everyone updated while I pull my hair out.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Poor Michele! :( Try not to worry! Like Vicky said... he will be fine!
You may need a wig and some Lee Press-On nails eventually, but Little T will be fine! Promise! :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Remember Michele, he certainly is not too hot, so that's not something you need to worry about. He should be there very shortly. Yes, eat something. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Michele breath sweetie it's alright he's fine he will get there soon...try not to make yourself sick with worry.
Come now have some faith in me. :wink:
What Diane said! :wink:

Gina and Dawn I must remember not to have coffee in my face when approaching one of you ladies post you both got me this time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom