Gargeer?

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
Saw this gargeer gel food supplement on Amazon. Mixed reviews from others, but mostly positive. Just curious if anyone has tried this, or if anyone is totally against it? My 5.5 month old is trying new foods daily because he seems to be bored with the usual. Looking for any sorts of things that may interest but can offer all nutritional benefits. I know about plenty others, this is just something new I haven't seen or heard of previously. Please advise if there are any dangers? Thanks!

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Added a photo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_005816_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_005816_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 56

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can try it. It looks like a knock off Rapashy product. I'd be more inclined to go with Rapashy if you're wanting to try out the gelled foods.

Personally, I recommend giving live food sources and salads instead.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Have you fed fresh dandelion? No sprayed or fertilized plant please-- you can feed stems and all

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
I've tried dandelions yes, my last 2 dragons loved them, this one not so much. For a week now he's been turning a blind eye to live food. Temps and lighting are good, even added more in case. Have proper thermometers, he will eat but is being increasingly picky. Still gaining weight, pooping regularly, but I've had to really force some of the good stuff to keep life sorta balanced. My last baby went through similar at this age. Hoping he will regain interest in live food soon..still working on getting some good bee pollen..anyone recommend something we can order online? I'll also add were plenty hydrated and always enjoy baths. Super active and interested, not sure what the problem is.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom