Gaping mouth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys figured id ask outside of the enclosure my male opens his mouth like he would if he was basking for a long time (regulating body heat) he is not a aggressive dragon so I'm hoping its not some type of breathing difficulty its not everytime but here and there but a lot more lately what would the causes be? Dominance aggression showing off for his girlfriend (my female different enclosure) territorial feeling threatened I mean he does do a lot of waving to my female and head bopping once in awhile could it be a mating behavior that I'm not aware of? Hes a very chill dragon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would get him out of view of the female -- its going to cause stress -- for both of them -- not sure when hes out of the enclosure is he in the sun ? Usually gaping is like you said regulating body temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom