Gaper and Nolana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm Paige and last week I bought two bearded dragons, male and female, I'm guessing around 6-8 months. The male is Gaper and the female is Nolana, they are both very active and love climbing! Nolana can never sit still, even at bath time, she's constantly running around looking for new things to do! Their tank now has a rock and hammock, there is a UVB bulb attached to the lid also!

2hgtnk5.jpg

Dragonborn

Original Poster
Yeah, we are buying a new tank soon so we'll be getting a double tank so they'll have their own space each :) They are both very comfortable with me and my partner. Gaper the larger one was just sleeping on my shoulder. So glad I got them!

Dragonborn

Original Poster
Well, it's been a long time since I updated this as I now have a new beardie called Cato, he has his own thread :) Nolana and Gaper have now been separated.

Here are a couple of pictures of them and their new enclosures.

Gaper basking.
2rpwb40.jpg

Close up of Gaper :)
2u4hpit.jpg

Gaper's viv.
30usgub.jpg

Nolana :)
157zyh1.jpg

Close up of my little girl.
xql6jl.jpg

Nolana's viv. I know her basking bulb isn't on, the fuse has blown and it's being sorted as we speak :)
2qdo7cm.jpg

Double viv that we built.
1534g83.jpg

And just one of Cato's tank :) He's right at the top of the branch.
23iwcrc.jpg

Dragonborn

Original Poster
wizbee":286b4bxe said:
Nice double viv you built!

Thank you wizbee! It's made out of MDF and painted with black gloss :) We are going to do something with the back of the tanks soon, just trying to figure out what!

kio

Haha the three of them are beautiful! Do you know what breed they are ( Sunburst,Leatherback,Translucent exc.)? I wonder how my Sunburst, Kio, would look in lettuce :p. But I think hes more of a cheesy guy.

Dragonborn

Original Poster
They are all normal scale, Gaper fluctuates between citrus and a deep orange. Nolana is a citrus and I'm not sure about Cato but he's a gorgeous orange colour! Nolana and Gaper are related, different clutches but definitely the same parents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom