Ganta's official photo thread! Rip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
So this is my new bearded dragon Ganta! Named after Basil's cousin in the Merlin's dragon book series!
RSCN1748_zpsyyg9atxs.jpg

He likes that rock!
DSCN1747_zps83rk1dra.jpg

He's so cute!
DSCN1743_zpsynmjk81w.jpg

There he is climbing!
DSCN1745_zpsf05gbhas.jpg

And basking!
DSCN1746_zpszpgexqca.jpg

Thats all, what do you think of him?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Cute, and looking happy + healthy ! The basking log is great, dragons love to climb and that type of branch is perfect.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
^^^
Thank you very much everyone!

I'm going to be taking less photos of him, as I don't have room for anymore photo albums though.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, this is my attempt to get him to eat bluebarrys to help his gout!

The picture speaks for itself!

RSCN1780_zpsgrdd205k.jpg

Thats all.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-326416921.jpg
i know the feeling mine still wont eat collards....have you tried a mix of dandelions, basil, and mint? that mix helps with inflammation and other ailments! mine will gobble down carrot greens, basil, mint, and black berries. but wont touch collards and could do without the blueberries!
reptilemaster":15uixyhp said:
Well, this is my attempt to get him to eat bluebarrys to help his gout!

The picture speaks for itself!

RSCN1780_zpsgrdd205k.jpg

Thats all.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I thought they couldn't have mint!

I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow, the picture doesn't show just how bad it got :cry:

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
they can have the organic non gmo peppermint and spearmint. if it gets too bad puree some mint and basil with carnicare or repta boost mixed in with a tiny bit of filtered water (not bottled use reptisafe if needed) and use a tiny spoon or dropper to feed it to the little one. If it gets too bad then the vet may need to give the little guy meds.
reptilemaster":21rznqky said:
I thought they couldn't have mint!

I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow, the picture doesn't show just how bad it got :cry:

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well, the vet said he had signs of an infection and that he carried a virus that was affecting his nerves!

The treatment was very expensive and would take a long time before showing results and it had only a small chance of actually helping him, so I decided to have him put down instead of having him suffer for months only to find out that the treatment hadn't worked!

Also based on the examination, he may have only lived a year anyway regardless if the treatment worked!

Sharpy

Hatchling Member
Really sorry for your loss. I can imagine how devastated you must feel. He was a really cute little guy. X

Kay

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Awww so sorry for your loss. Many pet shop beardies are this way, if you do look into replacing him maybe you can look up a good but fair priced breeder.

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sharpy":1fb5l0do said:
Really sorry for your loss. I can imagine how devastated you must feel. He was a really cute little guy. X

Kay

He really was cute, but the vet also said he looked inbred :(

Beardymama33":1fb5l0do said:
Awww so sorry for your loss. Many pet shop beardies are this way, if you do look into replacing him maybe you can look up a good but fair priced breeder.

I don't know if I'll get another beardie, it looks like almost all of them are being overbred!

I've never found a reputable online seller that don't ast for a fortune!

I love reptiles though, I am looking at blue tongued skinks and ball pythons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom