Fun stuff for beardies!!

OllieMolliebeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Hey yall, so I have a 6 month beardie and i'm just wondering if there's any toys or activities that yall do with your beardies that they seem to like.
Any output would be great, thank youu!!

Groggyfroggie

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Mine is almost six months old too! I set up a “playground” on my windowsill. It’s surrounded by cushions and plushies, and the curtains are closed. He’s free to run up and down, climb the curtains, bury into plushies etc. Mine doesn’t respond to cat toys at all, but I’ve seen videos of beardies playing with cat toys.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixCat
Top Bottom