Fruits & Veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smawg

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone, I`m back with a question for Smawg. If anyone remembers us. Anyways She still will not eat any fruits & she will only take a small bite or two of a fresh green. not everyday, not every other day either, I do leave it in her cage and change it daily but she does not want it. The only time she will eat those couple pieces, is when I don`t feed her for 2 days. But again it would only be a few small bites & that`s it. So I refuse to make her go hungry for 2 days anymore, for it seems pointless since she will not eat more then what she does.

As for what she does eat. Hornworms,crickets,wax worms, she`s had roaches a few times not lately though

Should she be drinking any water or no? I know that they get there water from the insects & food, But I hear some owners beardies will drink water from there bowls. Mine doesn't.

I do mist her every other day & bath her every week for 20 min to a half hour.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Is she still a good weight? She may just not be too hungry at the moment. I offer veges every day but only offer bugs every few days. If she's still a good weight then it shouldn't cause a problem for her to go for a while without food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bw341606
Top Bottom