fruits and veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerl19

I give my baby beardie fruits and veggies EVERY day and he has never once eaten a morsel. HOW can i get him to eat them.

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
Hi...First, he is being smart by not wanting to eat fruit!! Most of it isn't good for them. A piece of a strawberry once a week won't hurt, but definitely he shouldn't be eating fruit daily.
What kinds of veggies are you offering?
How old is your dragon?
Many dragons prefer their live food. You should be offering him collard, dandelion, turnip, or mustard greens daily with toppings to include endive, raddicio, rocket, squashes...summer, zucchini, or butternut (looks like a huge pale yellow pear and needs to be peeled). Go to http://www.beautifuldragons.com for a good list of what is good for them to eat.
Have you gone over your set up with anyone on here to be sure your lights & heat are correct?
Good luck
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScallySquash
Top Bottom