Free to a good home Richmond VA

coolstasis

Hello,

We have recently moved into a new apartment. The apartment does not allow ANY pets whatsoever. The rental market here is extremely competitive so we are lucky we have a home. It makes us both very sad but we must now re-home Jekyll, our 5 year old male beardie. It is very important to us that he land with someone who will provide proper care, including daily out-of-tank time, a healthy variety of veggies and bugs, and proper exotic vet care if he ever needs it. He is a sweet, mellow boy, loves snuggles, and does not bite. He cannot be housed with another beardie as he will get bullied. Enclosure and all equipment is included.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm sorry you have to rehome your boy, i hope you fibd him a good home.

Fuss

Hello,

We have recently moved into a new apartment. The apartment does not allow ANY pets whatsoever. The rental market here is extremely competitive so we are lucky we have a home. It makes us both very sad but we must now re-home Jekyll, our 5 year old male beardie. It is very important to us that he land with someone who will provide proper care, including daily out-of-tank time, a healthy variety of veggies and bugs, and proper exotic vet care if he ever needs it. He is a sweet, mellow boy, loves snuggles, and does not bite. He cannot be housed with another beardie as he will get bullied. Enclosure and all equipment is included.
Have you found a home yet?

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom