Free me, mother!

We recently discovered via x ray that she's gravid with infertile. She's scratching to get out constantly so I brought her with me to get roaches for the baby. She immediately runs to the door and manages to hang from the little window at the bottom, before falling off and desperately jumping back up it, obviously begging for me to hold her at the windows. But I take her outside and after a minute, she gets scared and hides in my hair.

I don't even know what to do with her. 😂😂

Attachments

• 20240612_094736.jpg
    20240612_094736.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 30

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
We recently discovered via x ray that she's gravid with infertile. She's scratching to get out constantly so I brought her with me to get roaches for the baby. She immediately runs to the door and manages to hang from the little window at the bottom, before falling off and desperately jumping back up it, obviously begging for me to hold her at the windows. But I take her outside and after a minute, she gets scared and hides in my hair.

I don't even know what to do with her. 😂😂
It's all part of her master plan. As long as you continue to do your part all will be made clear 😁😁😁😁

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
It's all part of her master plan. As long as you continue to do your part all will be made clear 😁😁😁😁
Man, she is *relentless*. I took her outside on her harness and after a few minutes, she flattened out, puffed up and took off on her back feet like those little tiny dinosaurs from Jurrasic Park. 😮‍💨😂😂

She is exhausting. She's not quiet with the scratching, like Dreki. She just pokes the glass with her snout, Miko on the other hand, will scratch and dig and dig and D I G. Until I let her on the bed and she flying squirrels herself into the floor. She really wants inside someone else's tank, specifically Dreki's for whatever reason. 😂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Man, she is *relentless*. I took her outside on her harness and after a few minutes, she flattened out, puffed up and took off on her back feet like those little tiny dinosaurs from Jurrasic Park. 😮‍💨😂😂

She is exhausting. She's not quiet with the scratching, like Dreki. She just pokes the glass with her snout, Miko on the other hand, will scratch and dig and dig and D I G. Until I let her on the bed and she flying squirrels herself into the floor. She really wants inside someone else's tank, specifically Dreki's for whatever reason. 😂
They are weird lil creatures for sure.
When Ruby is gravid I want to move out till she's done lol.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
They are weird lil creatures for sure.
When Ruby is gravid I want to move out till she's done lol.
We will be moving before too terribly long and they ABSOLUTELY will not be in our bedroom at the next place 😂😂

You can just see she's plotting her next scheme to escape. 😂😅

Attachments

• 20240610_121017.jpg
    20240610_121017.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 21

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
We will be moving before too terribly long and they ABSOLUTELY will not be in our bedroom at the next place 😂😂

You can just see she's plotting her next scheme to escape. 😂😅
Bless her heart she looks like she should lay any day. And yes I can see the wheels turning in her head lol.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Bless her heart she looks like she should lay any day. And yes I can see the wheels turning in her head lol.
I hope so. The vet said her eggs would be more yolk-y and that makes me worry about her calcium intake. She's never been one to eat much, so she mostly got her calcium on her salad and I'm hoping it's been enough 😮‍💨😮‍💨

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I hope so. The vet said her eggs would be more yolk-y and that makes me worry about her calcium intake. She's never been one to eat much, so she mostly got her calcium on her salad and I'm hoping it's been enough 😮‍💨😮‍💨
You could try liquid calcium mixed lightly in some juice.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shopee.vn - Trang Chủ — Miễn phí vận chuyển. Đặt hàng Shopee ngay. Hoàn tiền 100% nếu hàng không như quảng cáo. Chương trình: Miễn Phí Vận Chuyển, Tổng Đài Hỗ Trợ 24/7, Nhận Hàng Thanh Toán. Sản phẩm chính hãng. Thỏa Thích Mua Sắm. Sản Phẩm Đa Dạng. Với nhiều ưu đãi.
Hi I have a hypo bearded dragon called Buddy. He is two, and I have a lot of experience looking after him. He has never benn sick before so I am hoping he will not!
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardie888
Top Bottom