Free Hornworms in NYC/Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Prior to our beardie’s unfortunate recent passing, we purchased hornworms from Petco as well as on eBay in hopes of sparking his appetite. They were his favorite.

The ones from eBay came small but are growing rapidly and the hornworms from Petco are already 1”- 1.5” in size. There’s probably about 20 of them in total.

If anybody wants them, it’s all yours for free. Just message me if you’re interested and I can give you my address. I’m in Brooklyn, NY. The ones from Petco are running out of hornworm food so the sooner the better. Thanks!

✌️

Attachments

• 89C6241C-F037-4C70-BFE9-7F88350EDAFE.jpeg
    89C6241C-F037-4C70-BFE9-7F88350EDAFE.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 133

Shinryu

Hatchling Member
Staff member
Lead Writer
I saw this post first before seeing the one where you said that Bender passed away. I'm so sorry! :cry: Absolutely heartbreaking.

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Hi all,

Prior to our beardie’s unfortunate recent passing, we purchased hornworms from Petco as well as on eBay in hopes of sparking his appetite. They were his favorite.

The ones from eBay came small but are growing rapidly and the hornworms from Petco are already 1”- 1.5” in size. There’s probably about 20 of them in total.

If anybody wants them, it’s all yours for free. Just message me if you’re interested and I can give you my address. I’m in Brooklyn, NY. The ones from Petco are running out of hornworm food so the sooner the better. Thanks!

✌️
Hi can I have some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom