Free Enclosure, Bulbs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristin

Hi, I just posted under the For Free section, but that seems to be inactive or shut down. Sorry to repost here.... moderators can move if this isn't appropriate here.

Our Beardie died last year at 9 years old...We expected him to live longer...vet said it was a normal age. Anyway... We had just purchased new mercury vapor bulbs within a few weeks of his death. We also have a complete nice habitat set up. Everything is in good condition. The cage (36x18x18 inches) is the glass type with front opening doors as well as a wire mesh top. Heating pads and some "furniture", like climbing / hiding resin rocks and a digging bowl we put alfalfa pellets in, hammock, nutritional supplement powder. We have a secondary 20 gallon tank we used when he was tiny, that could be set up for a cricket colony. Cricket keeper with the tubes.

I am looking for where I can donate or give to someone providing a good home to their own. I don't want to ship it unless someone is willing to pay the shipping; not sure if that is cost effective for the recipient.

I am in the Tacoma-Gig Harbor area of Washington state. I will deliver within reason. Maybe someone is looking to get a beardie for Christmas? Anyway.... If you know of anyone, please let me know. I haven't found a rescue organization near us. Thank you.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I was going to suggest posting in the For Free forum, but you have already posted there.
Did you get any views or responses at all?
I know it has been a bit slow lately, but if I know of anyone looking, etc I will send them
your way.
I am very sorry that your precious dragon passed, it is a horrible ordeal to have to go through.
My sincere condolences to you & your family. :cry:

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom