Fred and Jackies Thread**Remodeled Tank Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Beezer25":tx4qyt29 said:
lol thanks but its not the image itself that i'm trying to make smaller, its the file. all of the files of my pictures are way too big. :'(
Ahh okay, I guess I took it the wrong way of two ways LOL. Try getting an free image converter and converting the image to a different format. :wink:

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I just took this new picture of Fred. It's the best picture I've ever taken. :)
DSC00154.jpg

I took it just after he ate and was basking.
I tried so many times to make it my avatar picture but I can't make the filesize small enough :cry:
But I still love the picture :D

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I finally tiled the tanks! I've been telling myself for a while that I was going to, but I'm finally finished!
Here's Fred's tank empty
DSC00157.jpg

And here is the tank with Fred in it
DSC00158.jpg

Here's Jackie's tank empty
DSC00159.jpg

And now with her in it
DSC00160.jpg

Fred doesn't really care much about the change, all he cares about is getting fed.
But Jackie, this is her right now
DSC00162.jpg

Her head is usually almost orange lol! Now she's all dark and grey. Maybe if I give her a treat she'll be happier.
I'd take a picture of Fred, but he bearded the camera when I held it up. Sometimes he loves the camera, and sometimes he hates it. :roll:

Oh! And I forgot to say! I tried to determine if Fred really was a male or female and I saw many little bumps on his butt area! Im 90% sure that means Fred's a boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom