found a sick beardie, neep help

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzychik

Original Poster
i can probably find spaggetti squash but i found turnip greens, i took the greens, pedialyte, and butternut squash baby food and mixed it in a coffee grinder and it got all the leaves mushed up and then when i feed it to him i mix in some repcal calcium. he hasnt pooped in a week but i have given him a bath every day sometimes two times a day but i can feel a small kot in the middle of his belly below his rib area, im guessing it is his stomach and the food is having a hard time digesting, what can i do?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
benzychik":d7827 said:
i can probably find spaggetti squash but i found turnip greens, i took the greens, pedialyte, and butternut squash baby food and mixed it in a coffee grinder and it got all the leaves mushed up and then when i feed it to him i mix in some repcal calcium. he hasnt pooped in a week but i have given him a bath every day sometimes two times a day but i can feel a small kot in the middle of his belly below his rib area, im guessing it is his stomach and the food is having a hard time digesting, what can i do?
Ok give him a drop or two of olive oil to help things get moving.Also when he is in the bath gently massage that area in a circular motion where you feel the lump downward towards the vent.You can also get some canned pumpkin or applesauce(no sugar or spice on either) and give him some of that to help as well.

benzychik

Original Poster
i got the repta aid flukers but i was looking at the nutrients and protein is 28% and the calcium .85% phosphorus .70% is this ok? i also got jurassi cal calcium supplement , what should i give him when? he also pooped right after i read your message. he no longer has a lump in his stomach so he is good.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
benzychik":fd059 said:
i got the repta aid flukers but i was looking at the nutrients and protein is 28% and the calcium .85% phosphorus .70% is this ok? i also got jurassi cal calcium supplement , what should i give him when? he also pooped right after i read your message. he no longer has a lump in his stomach so he is good.
Great news that he pooped :D Yes the repta aid is fine just follow the dosage instructions on the label.The jurasical is not a great calcium because it has no d3.Did you open it yet?Can you exchange it for repcal+D3 phosphorous free?Is he feeling better now that he pooped?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
benzychik":60e1f said:
he jurrassi cal was actually given to me but i do have the repcal phosphorus free with d3
Ok good then I recommend you go with the repcal.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How are things going today? It sounds like you are getting things all fixed up for him. Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

benzychik

Original Poster
marley is doin really good, he is still haviing a lil bit of trouble going, i gave him applesauce and olive oil but he is getting more active and i will post pictures as soon as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom