Found 1 egg in bearded dragons tank. She's gravid, Help!

Sandy's World

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Sandy
My beardie Sandy just turned 2 years old in January. Just tonight I found 1 infertile egg in her tank! We did not breed her, and this will be her first ever clutch of eggs. She has been glass surfing more than usual, is more hyper, and her tummy looks a little bit big. I'm afraid she'll die if we make one wrong step. Tomorrow we will get her a lay box using play sand and topsoil. Her diet will be switched to include a rich supply of calcium. Any suggestions? She is my first ever bearded dragon, so we will take all the help we can get. We are considering taking her to the vet if we have no luck after a while.

Edit: She laid an egg on her reptile carpet, so we are hoping she will not be picky with her digging substrate.

Last edited:
test2

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nubs
Top Bottom