For Katherine; beardies in hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Katherine, I thought I'd start a thread of hiding beradies. If you have any pictures of Bogart the Great, add them on.
I'll start with our best hiding beardie, Sweetie Pie:
Hiding in the rosemary:
Picture129.jpg

Hiding on Mom's head (guess the tail gave her away!)
Picture233.jpg

Hiding in the hat:
Picture212.jpg

Where's the beardie? It took us awhile to find her!
Picture199.jpg

Hiding under the couch. "Can you see me Mom?"
Picture241.jpg

Hiding in the curtain:
sweetie2008026.jpg

Hiding in plain sight, I think Sweetie thought if she couldn't see us we couldn't see her, silly beardie:
Issy2008586.jpg

And last but not least, Sweetie hiding on the couch, under Daddy's things:
Issy2008975.jpg

I don't have as many hiding pictures of our other beardies, but I'll try to find some.

So now, everyone, let's see those hiding beardies :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Deborah & Roger

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Katherine is loving the hiding beardies. She hopes to add a picture of Bogie's latest as soon as we find him. :D

Sandy h

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
protiemama":fa9db said:
Katherine is loving the hiding beardies. She hopes to add a picture of Bogie's latest as soon as we find him. :D

Sandy h

That is the one we are all waiting and holding our breath for! Come on Bogie, dont make us wait any longer!!! :blob5: :blob5:

EmmyandVael

My beardie got out for the night and i found him in a hole in the wall... no really...
here's where he fit into...
lizards068.jpg

lizards066.jpg

that's only an inch by maybe an inch and a half!!! ... they'll squeeze in ANYWHERE!!!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Katherine.....here is a picture of one of Rex's favorite hiding spots. It is under a nightstand that is very low to the ground.
IMG_1457.jpg

Since we are doing hiding spots...here is a picture of my cat Sawyer hiding in a box, looking out of a crack.
IMG_1329.jpg

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
ooh! We want to play! :blob8:

Hermes likes his tree camouflage
camouflage.jpg

tree2.jpg

I have more, but not on photobucket yet so will have to post again later...

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Does this count?
100_2465.jpg

Here's Twitch under her favorite bookshelf for the first time. She came out covered in cobwebs! We felt so bad though it was cute, it's clean now... funny how our cleaning priorities have evolved from 'the shelves must be dusted or people will see them' to 'we have to clean under the shelves so the beardies will be comfy'

Twitchbookshelf-1.jpg

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
dna14":62e36 said:
funny how our cleaning priorities have evolved from 'the shelves must be dusted or people will see them' to 'we have to clean under the shelves so the beardies will be comfy'

Yes, I totally understand when I say: Beardies shift priorities!!!

Willa

Hatchling Member
OK here is Kashet in hiding...

100_1679.jpg
100_1682.jpg
100_1683.jpg
100_1684.jpg

He likes to cuddle under the couch blankey with me and the two dogs :)

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This is Miss Y when she was still healthy, or so we thought at that time. She and Miss O loved to hide in the flowers our yard had at that time. They are wild flowers and we don't have much at this moment.
oc05-001.jpg

Here's Miss O in a AZ fern of sorts.
my13-002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom