For Free Forum shows empty - no postings

colbertf

Beardie name(s)
ROWAN (Gaelic for Little Red Guy)
Would anyone know why when I visit the For Free forum it's empty for me, like there's no postings, but when I search for particular terms I come across postings listed in the For Free section. This is what I see when I visit the For Free forum section.

image55h.jpg

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Hello, I’m pretty sure it’s because someone has already gotten the item or dragon mentioned in the post. I think after the dragon/item has been given away the post is sort of hidden behind a wall so people don‘t have to red each post in a topic to find if it as been given away or not. Hope that helps!

colbertf

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
ROWAN (Gaelic for Little Red Guy)
Hello, I’m pretty sure it’s because someone has already gotten the item or dragon mentioned in the post. I think after the dragon/item has been given away the post is sort of hidden behind a wall so people don‘t have to red each post in a topic to find if it as been given away or not. Hope that helps!
Ahh okay. So there's no valid posts currently. Yes that helps. Thank you @Pancake151

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom