Foot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown2353

109856-3650049069.jpg
hey everyone so bought my beardie over 2 weeks now and he does this thin with its foot like. A stance anyone see this and what what it means ?? looked he or she is showing off or chilling lol haven’t read this sign before lmao

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
is she doing this all the time? Does she walk normal ?
Karrie

Brown2353

Original Poster
109856-2015833706.jpg
109856-5425138674.jpg
109856-2529402864.jpg
my baby beardie jumps and all doesn’t have any limps or anything doesn’t do it all the time but enough lol and it’s picture ? to me lmao! I could be wrong lol?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok I would keep a hand over him when you have him out of the tank they think they can fly an will jump off at any time - we've had a lot of babies get really hurt in the forum- even in the tank - hammocks can get their toes snagged and they jump spraining their legs or hurting the nails-
Karrie

Brown2353

Original Poster
Yes Karrie I noticed that about my baby Bea! Honestly I think I sweat him and watch him maybe to much! Lol! I freak out and changed my table because of the angles of my hammocks ! I watch everything? maybe to close lol I will continue to post trust lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom