fluker's gourmet style crickets any good?

HyperLollipop

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Herman
Hey all!
So my family and I are going away for about a day an a half, leaving friday afternoon and return about 10pm saturday night. Taking our Herman with us isn't an option, and after doing some research we found that it's okay to leave your beardie alone for just one night. We plan on leaving him with water and plenty of greens, and his lights are on a timer already. We may also give a key to a neighbor to peak in on him.
However we wanted to leave him some protein as well and we can't leave crickets in his enclosure. Was wondering if leaving these crickets in a can is a good idea or if we should just leave it alone.
(Here's the link: Fluker's® Gourmet Style Crickets | reptile Food | PetSmart but they also have dubias and grasshoppers)

Edit: My local PetSmart doesn't have the Dubia roaches available, only crickets and grasshoppers. Which would be better?

Last edited:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey all!
So my family and I are going away for about a day an a half, leaving friday afternoon and return about 10pm saturday night. Taking our Herman with us isn't an option, and after doing some research we found that it's okay to leave your beardie alone for just one night. We plan on leaving him with water and plenty of greens, and his lights are on a timer already. We may also give a key to a neighbor to peak in on him.
However we wanted to leave him some protein as well and we can't leave crickets in his enclosure. Was wondering if leaving these crickets in a can is a good idea or if we should just leave it alone.
(Here's the link: Fluker's® Gourmet Style Crickets | reptile Food | PetSmart but they also have dubias and grasshoppers)

Edit: My local PetSmart doesn't have the Dubia roaches available, only crickets and grasshoppers. Which would be better?
Live insects are the best I would skip the dried stuff -- he will be fine w/ the fresh greens -- dubias are the better choice for insects live ones-- you can get them on line and they are cheaper than pet stores

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom