Flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, just wondering if my dragon can eat flowers and dandylions (the actual yellow part) because i had tom out today in the yard (it was like 74 degrees Fahrenheit) and she started to eat some dandylion heads and some common yard flowers (little yellow ones seen em before?) is this ok? i am
assuming that the arent that healthy and i should prevent it but will it harm tom?

thanks!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Actually, dandelion flowers and greens are a good food. Is there any way to get a picture of the other flowers? Some can be toxic and you shouldn't let your dragon eat anything in your yard until you have positively ID it.

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
yes i can tom will eat practically anything yellow... she ate a bee once when she was little.
worried the heck outta me :(

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
WEEDS. weeds are a big problem this year yes i have been ripping them out and tom seems to prefer (since the flowers are gone) the kale in our garden :) thanks for your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom