Flooring help

Lissy123

Beardie name(s)
Henry
Hi can somebody please help, I need to change my beardies flooring. He’s got carpet at the moment and it’s a pain to clean. I’ve seen a lot saying to get vinyal or shelf liner, I am in the UK if anyone has any links they can recommend as I don’t know where to start, I have been to my local B&Q and can only find smooth Lino that they sell in hugh rolls thank you.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I'm Not familiar with stores in Uk but grocery stores , stores like walmart, and hardware stores like lowes or home depot all should carry it. Tile is a good option as well. If you take in the measurements of the floor of your habitat they may cut it to fit.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Although im not sure what stores you have in the UK I can tell you what im using which is vinyl flooring which is cut from a roll at Home Depot (hardware store). You should be able to find this at your hardware or flooring store.
249A74F8-4A40-4484-AF11-CF7CDE79FE67.jpg

Attachments

• 1BD0C891-88FD-4DBD-8BFC-D7157576C101.jpeg
    1BD0C891-88FD-4DBD-8BFC-D7157576C101.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 84

Lissy123

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Henry
I’m not sure if this company ships out of the country but you can message the seller Grey Granite Reptile Tank Liner - Etsy

Also, you can buy shelf liner from your grocery or department store.
Thank you I’ve been to B&Q which is our local depot store and a lot of there stuff is sticky back or it’s hugh rolls and quite smooth without any texture, I did find this on Amazon not sure if it’s any good? Do you think it will be ok with the heat in the tank ect? Thank you for your help, what you have looks perfect if only I could find it in the UK

Attachments

• 99ACCFA9-F182-4036-9D3C-E5591A96FF46.jpeg
    99ACCFA9-F182-4036-9D3C-E5591A96FF46.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 78

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Try Amazon people can get it there --- search textured NON adhesive shelf liner --

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Thank you I’ve been to B&Q which is our local depot store and a lot of there stuff is sticky back or it’s hugh rolls and quite smooth without any texture, I did find this on Amazon not sure if it’s any good? Do you think it will be ok with the heat in the tank ect? Thank you for your help, what you have looks perfect if only I could find it in the UK
Here are some textured options I found

https://www.amazon.com/Glotoch-Cabinets-Non-Adhesive-Non-Slip-Quatrefoil/dp/B085TJWV3K

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom