First time owning a Bearded Dragon?Need help Quick PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Website Comments to General]

In order for anyone to help you, please tell us what you actually need help with.

sixxmum

Hatchling Member
Check out the Care Sheets and Articles link at the top of this page. The care sheets are very helpful!

Theresa20

Hatchling Member
Goonie":ee868 said:
[Moved from Website Comments to General]

In order for anyone to help you, please tell us what you actually need help with.

I agree... we can't really offer advice until we know what you need advice on!

IronMaiden805

Original Poster
sixxmum":383a5 said:
Check out the Care Sheets and Articles link at the top of this page. The care sheets are very helpful!
thank you guys very helpful but the guy at the pet store said not to feed it meelworms

tylerl19

I am not trying to offend anyone, but a bearded dragon was NOT the pet to buy on impulse, especially knowing very little about the animal. Good thing we are all here to help! :study: read up!

Theresa20

Hatchling Member
tylerl19":03c81 said:
I am not trying to offend anyone, but a bearded dragon was NOT the pet to buy on impulse, especially knowing very little about the animal. Good thing we are all here to help! :study: read up!

Couldn't agree more. I impulse adopted expecting Spike to be pretty low maintenance. Boy was I wrong. Lot's to think about with these guys! (Good thing I found this site) :blob5: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom