First time owning a Bearded Dragon?Need help Quick PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moderator
[Moved from Website Comments to General]

****************************

In order for anyone to help you, please tell us what you actually need help with.
 

sixxmum

Hatchling Member
Check out the Care Sheets and Articles link at the top of this page. The care sheets are very helpful!
 

Theresa20

Hatchling Member
Goonie":ee868 said:
[Moved from Website Comments to General]

****************************

In order for anyone to help you, please tell us what you actually need help with.


I agree... we can't really offer advice until we know what you need advice on!
 

IronMaiden805

Member
Original Poster
sixxmum":383a5 said:
Check out the Care Sheets and Articles link at the top of this page. The care sheets are very helpful!
thank you guys very helpful but the guy at the pet store said not to feed it meelworms
 

tylerl19

Member
I am not trying to offend anyone, but a bearded dragon was NOT the pet to buy on impulse, especially knowing very little about the animal. Good thing we are all here to help! :study: read up!
 

Theresa20

Hatchling Member
tylerl19":03c81 said:
I am not trying to offend anyone, but a bearded dragon was NOT the pet to buy on impulse, especially knowing very little about the animal. Good thing we are all here to help! :study: read up!

Couldn't agree more. I impulse adopted expecting Spike to be pretty low maintenance. Boy was I wrong. Lot's to think about with these guys! (Good thing I found this site) :blob5: :blob5:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

you know that feeling when you want to change your profile picture, but like you don’t want to lose the good one you have? That’s me, right now
HELP WITH MY BEARDIE EGGS DONT WANT THEM TO DIE
lol i feel like i ask so many questions on this site but i just love it here!
so many questions & not enough days

Forum statistics

Threads
152,998
Messages
1,228,247
Members
74,843
Latest member
viviannahodges
Top Bottom