first clutch of the season started hatching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
yesterday. I snapped some teaser photos will take more tonight i promise.
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
20July2.jpg

20July1.jpg

20July3.jpg

20July4.jpg

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
pics of the 9 that hatched.
still have another 11 in the cooker from the same parents and another 22 from my hypo orange glow line.

20July4.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

john_ny217

Juvie Member
nice color right out of the egg.

I dont know if it is my eyes, but some of them look to have a bit of reduced scales.

good job.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
john_ny217":2bw5iwpg said:
nice color right out of the egg.

I dont know if it is my eyes, but some of them look to have a bit of reduced scales.

good job.
TheWolfmanTom":2bw5iwpg said:
I was just thinking the same thing John.

Yes. Last year this same pairing produced one with a very reduced pattern but I considered it a fluke as I had a number of problems with that clutch (it was the females first pairing and she laid the eggs under her basking light instead of the laybin in her tank(which is why I no longer do lay bins in the tank)and ended up with only 5 viable eggs). But it would appear that the pattern may be a trait for this pairing. Though they are only a few hours old in the photo's so only time will tell how the skin pattern actually develops but they do seem rather smooth :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Whoa! Look at that baby in the second pic or the bottom left corner of the tub in first pic. STUNNING! :mrgreen:
Actually they all are but that one is just poppin'. Beautiful Brian just beautiful...don't tell me I'm gonna have to work on Frank so I can get one of those babies. :shock: :lol: :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom