Fire the Bearded Dragon!

Beardie name(s)
Fire
I'm new to this forum and have a beardie named Fire! He's 1yr old and lives in a Zen Habitats 2x2x4ft enclosure. He's an absolute sweetie who loves to cuddle up with me. He likes running around my room and basking outside in the sun when it's a warm day. He doesn't always eat his salad, but he LOVES his dubia roaches. Whenever I open up his tank, he jumps on to me and climbs right up to my shoulder! I've had him for a little over a year now and he has been a sweetheart since the very beginning! :)
IMG_3302.jpg
IMG_4143 (1).jpg
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_4345 (1).jpg
IMG_2343.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I'm new to this forum and have a beardie named Fire! He's 1yr old and lives in a Zen Habitats 2x2x4ft enclosure. He's an absolute sweetie who loves to cuddle up with me. He likes running around my room and basking outside in the sun when it's a warm day. He doesn't always eat his salad, but he LOVES his dubia roaches. Whenever I open up his tank, he jumps on to me and climbs right up to my shoulder! I've had him for a little over a year now and he has been a sweetheart since the very beginning! :) View attachment 77288 View attachment 77289 View attachment 77290 View attachment 77291 View attachment 77292
Welcome Fire

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Welcome, he is a very Handsome dude.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I'm new to this forum and have a beardie named Fire! He's 1yr old and lives in a Zen Habitats 2x2x4ft enclosure. He's an absolute sweetie who loves to cuddle up with me. He likes running around my room and basking outside in the sun when it's a warm day. He doesn't always eat his salad, but he LOVES his dubia roaches. Whenever I open up his tank, he jumps on to me and climbs right up to my shoulder! I've had him for a little over a year now and he has been a sweetheart since the very beginning! :) View attachment 77288 View attachment 77289 View attachment 77290 View attachment 77291 View attachment 77292
Looking mighty fine there.!
I hear the Zen Habitats are Nice.

I own an ExoFlex.
Just got it today.!

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Hi!

So I have that same mattress/cushion … the one with the cactus plants on it and the soft little blue pillow - my girl is sleeping on it right now, it’s her bed 💙

Welcome! Fire is fire 🔥 - gorgeous!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom