Finally....Meet Rocky!!!!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
For all of you that have been giving advice (and it's truly appreciated!)
20220612_075513.jpg
20220614_182953.jpg
20220616_071254.jpg
here's ROCKY!
Picture 1- is when I looked all over the tank looking for her and she was at the top looking at me!
Picture 2- is Rocky's new sleeping spot (it's the coolest). I freaked out when I saw her in this position for the first time but wow, look at her length.
Picture 3- snapped a minute ago as she's lurking/being curious as always.
Thank you for patiently waiting. This is my 4 month old (so I was told) baby- (she still fits in 1 hand)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
What a cutie.
Sexy leg can be scary till you get used to it, then you'll look forward to it lol.
Our ruby sleeps with her front legs back like that

Starglitz1

Beardie name(s)
Falcore
Hello Rocky,
Thank you for showing a picture of how Rocky likes to sleep (behind the Rock towards the back of the cage)! The reason I am thankful for this picture is because my Falcore sleeps like this and this just began recently! Honestly, I was really worried that all of a sudden he went from always basking in the lights to laying in the back, and I know not the case lol but he looked depressed or even made me question if he was sick or hurt. Thank you for this picture... you put me at ease knowing other dragons were acting the same way.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Hello Rocky,
Thank you for showing a picture of how Rocky likes to sleep (behind the Rock towards the back of the cage)! The reason I am thankful for this picture is because my Falcore sleeps like this and this just began recently! Honestly, I was really worried that all of a sudden he went from always basking in the lights to laying in the back, and I know not the case lol but he looked depressed or even made me question if he was sick or hurt. Thank you for this picture... you put me at ease knowing other dragons were acting the same way.
Rocky slept on her hammock then she moved to this position. It's a cooler spot but believe me, I freaked out and ran to this site. The physical position is more than enough then the scratching beforehand---OMG. Rocky definitely resumes her natural instincts and sleeps like this. Because we had a rough night, she sleeps in between everything that she can surround herself with to feel safe but I am certain that it will pass. As much as everyone has been helpful to me here, I am glad that I am able to pay it forward!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
So I was told at the time of purchase that Rocky is a premium bearded dragon. Can someone confirm that this means that she will change color when she gets older or is this not guaranteed? I know premium also had to do with the breed/scaling/skin but I saw a similar beardie that turned a totally different color. Either way, I will love Rocky the same, I am just curious (as I am about everything else!)

As you can see, I wore her out again today but it was such a good day!

Attachments

• 20220619_150705.jpg
    20220619_150705.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Cutie… just a suggestion but the hook your using to hold the hammock up I would try to bend the hook in a lil more to make sure he don’t poke his eye with. Or switch it to those like rubber suction cup

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Cutie… just a suggestion but the hook your using to hold the hammock up I would try to bend the hook in a lil more to make sure he don’t poke his eye with. Or switch it to those like rubber suction cup
The product is on its way....

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom