Finally got a New Beardie!! with Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Hi Everyone!

I posted a lot of questions during the summer worrying about getting a second beardie. During this process I learned my adult female is actually an adult male.

So right now I am the proud mommy to a 15 month old Boy, Sebastian. And a Baby that I have had for 5 hours:) I bought her on the spur of the moment after worrying about it for months.

I am proud to introduce: Princess Peach! She is 2 and a half months old, almost 7 inches long! She is incredibly calm, did not freak out when I brought her home. I packed her around for an hour while I got stuff ready and she stayed put, no fast breathing just looking around. I am already smitten.

Here are some pictures! I know what happens if you post about a baby and don't have any pictures. So I took some first. She's shedding at the moment, but apparently is orange-y colored.

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg
Markings don't look too dark, but she's in a shed
IMG_1325.jpg
The chin up princess look
IMG_1332.jpg
She's in a big girl bed!
IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

And a few of Sebastian so he doesn't feel left out
100_5248.jpg
Him as a baby
IMG_0668.jpg
Him a few months ago
And a glamorous picture of him now!
IMG_1319.jpg

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Princess Peach is such a cutie!
Congrats!
She sure looks happy!
And it looks like she's already got some attitude going on there, lol.

Oh yes, let's not forget about the handsome boy Sebastian!
I can't tell by the picture, but how long is he approx.?
He looks a lot heftier then my Howie..

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Your little princess is absolutely adorable :love5:

Sebastion is a good lookin' boy too!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone! I am so ecstatic still:) I forget though, baby temperatures - 100 to 110? I'm going to have to work hard to get it up to that. Using 2 bulbs and ceramic heat bulb right now.

She gave me so much attitude when I brought her home! Hence the Princess in her name. I love it. Can't wait for the shed to go.

Sebastian is 17.5 inches long. I took that picture after he pigged out after eating nothing for 3 days (cricket shortage in a city of a million people?! - and refusing salad). But ya he's big and I like him that way:)

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
That new baby is waaaay too cute!!! Looks like she is full of personality!! Congrats!! Sebastion is quite the handsome boy!! That fan picture freaks me out just a bit though...I hope it's unplugged :lol: :lol: :lol:
Puff 'n' Cindy

Erica582

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have mooore! I've been a little camera happy lately.

Yes the fan is unplugged :) You can see the little plug thingy (technical word?) above his pretty little head.

IMG_1360.jpg
First Cricket!
IMG_1377.jpg
Digesting her first cricket(s)
IMG_1382.jpg
Less impressed with her first bath
IMG_1386.jpg
Escaping her first bath
IMG_1384.jpg
Running away from her first bath:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom