Fight the silence!!! make sure you check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Ok so heres whats going on last may me and some members from this very forum so we do have a facebook page which is where I want most of the focus for this is it will be the center of the discussion and what I want is everyone on this forum to be part of that I do know what I want to accomplish with this TO STOP PETSTORES from mistreating animals ok what im working on is how that's the Big question here how can I get this message all over north America and the uk yeah what are the odds of me actually even changing 50% of them slim to none but to be honest is me a 14 year old boy from Canada to even change 10 of them would make me proud but this is what I need from you guys to help me with like the page discus the page share your thoughts and help me get this page going yes it will be a challenge but the more on board the easier it will get so most importantly I need your help getting this page known letting people know its note a joke this is something that goes on every single day of our lives so plz help FIGHT THE SILENCE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom