Femoral Pores

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Update again: He’s doing very well. A lot more active: climbing up his structures into his hammock and exploring his home, even running around outside on his little harness. He’s eating a lot more too, actually finished his little plate of veggies yesterday and had some super worms (i try to give him some kind of worm every other day). He still is warming up to me, typically closes his eyes when I pick him up, but I also believe he may be shedding which I read can make them not want to be handled as much. He still has one femoral plug that I can not remove. Since the nearest reptile vet is a few hours away I am going to try and make him an appointment next month, that way if he still has it they can remove it. I will add pictures so you can see him in his enclosure. Thanks y’all.
He is looking alot better --- what is the thing hes looking at in the pic -

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is looking good! Did he eat the blackberry or just look at it?
I wouldn't worry about the femoral plug if it isn't bothering him, it will eventually
break off or rub down or it should anyway.

Tracie

kaitlynp

Original Poster
Hello,

He is looking good! Did he eat the blackberry or just look at it?
I wouldn't worry about the femoral plug if it isn't bothering him, it will eventually
break off or rub down or it should anyway.

Tracie
Yes! He will eat about anything you put in front of him so I’ve had to be really careful about having him near plants outside.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom