Femoral pores falling out

Steviesnugget

110413-5730197420.jpg
110413-954575665.jpg
Question: I've been finding very little black, what looks like TINY mouse droppings, in my beardies enclosure. Could these be Femoral plugs that have fallen out?? I do not feed him bugs in his enclosure so it wouldn't be their droppings. We have paper towels down for substrate so there aren't any cleaning crews from a bioactive substrate either. There are about 6 every month or so. Should I be concerned?

Thoughts??

TYIA!!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Definitely not from the femoral pores. They do look like mouse droppings actually but could just be hard pieces of poo that your dragon passed. Can you post pics of the entire tank, the lid and the dragon ? If there is any small opening a mouse COULD get in there.

Steviesnugget

Original Poster
His enclosure has a solid metal screen top plus we have his lights on top. Zero way for anything to get in or out. I can't figure it out. I only find them where he sleeps in his hide. He's a super clean pooper :lol: and he doesn't poop in his enclosure. UGH

test1

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluesharkie
Top Bottom