Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie_

Hi, I have a question so I have a bearded dragon that is about 8 months I feed him crickets, however I want to know if the quantity that I’m giving him is good or not. So I give him 30-35 crickets a day but I have read that you should let them eat whatever they can in 10-15 min however would that matter if they eat more than what they say (for example they should eat 30 crickets in 10-15 min a day but if he eats more maybe like 50 does that matter) should you count the crickets they eat or just let them eat whatever they want in 10-15?
thank you so much for the help :)

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
I would let him eat as much as he wants until you seem him slow down or stop being interested in eating but that’s me and all my animals are overweight so maybe I’m not the best example to take after lol 😂. He’ll start to slow down eating on his own as he gets older so let him eat all he wants now why he needs the protein for growth. Also just make sure your offering greens 🥬 as well.

Valerie_

Original Poster
I would let him eat as much as he wants until you seem him slow down or stop being interested in eating but that’s me and all my animals are overweight so maybe I’m not the best example to take after lol 😂. He’ll start to slow down eating on his own as he gets older so let him eat all he wants now why he needs the protein for growth. Also just make sure your offering greens 🥬 as well.
Ok thank you for your answer I’ll see what others say too! ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom