Feedback needed

Salty

Beardie name(s)
Kokusho

Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium 30” Hood with T 10 Bulb on a 40 gallon tank with a 100 w zoo med basking light is this ok for my beardie also my humidity levels are fine during the day but at night the humidity is around 55 I have a small dehumidifier and rice socks placed in the terrarium in the hides​

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium 30” Hood with T 10 Bulb on a 40 gallon tank with a 100 w zoo med basking light is this ok for my beardie also my humidity levels are fine during the day but at night the humidity is around 55 I have a small dehumidifier and rice socks placed in the terrarium in the hides​

The T 5 is good for the 40 gallon tank --- what does your screen look like? Is it a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type - this will determine where the fixture goes - your humidity is fine at 55 - are you using a analog or a digital probe hygrometer? I recommend a digital one -- Zoo Med has them look on Exo Terra Digital Hygrometer | Dubia.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom